Detailed documentation of data products, methods and software base.
Installation and download
- DEB binary package (Ubuntu, Debian)
- RPM binary package (Fedora)
- Source Code Installation
Current status, explanations of features, problems, etc.
- Recent Changes
- Mercurial Repository
- Modules ‒ package architecture
- Time-line (history)
- Oak Leaf ‒ robust statistical library,
- Minpack ‒ non-linear minimisation,
- wxWidgets ‒ user interfaces,
- wxMathPlot ‒ graphs,
- John Burkardt Software Collection,
- FITSIO ‒ FITS files input/output library.
- External Utilities
- Rawtran and dcraw ‒ import of raw photos.
Links to related software tools.
Definitions and descriptions
- Astrometry Header
- Processing File
- Photometric Calibration
- Time Series Tables
- Photometry Systems Definition
- Photometry Systems Transformation
- Grow-Curve Report
- The specification of colour FITS
- Hroch, F.: Computer Programs for CCD Photometry (obsolete)
- On Machine Astrometry (talk)
- Calibration of Photon Counting Detectors (talk)
- To Measure the Sky by F. R. Chromey
- Astronomy Methods by H.Bradt
- Electronic Imaging in Astronomy by Ian S. McLean
Obsolete description of obsolete Munipack.